Thursday, December 3, 2009

mama bear and papa bear

I must admit, iam not a Kapuso, iam Kapamilya. I hardly watch Gma shows except for Family Feud. I was bored, did a little channel flipping, and saw the teaser for Fullhouse. At first, i thought it was so so. I like Richard, but i hate Heart. I think she is a fake. But, my curious self watched it on their premiere. And i loved it, sooo much. So funny. So light. Its kilig in a cute way.



The original version is Rain's, the Korean superstar. I didnt get to watch it though. But, swear, im gona get the dvd copy. ;p


Pinoy version is Richard's, uh, well, Philippines superstar in his own right. He is hot though. Like hell.

I dont intend to be an infomercial for GMA shows ha. Just this one piece. I love! One of the reasons why i head home hurrying. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment