Saturday, January 29, 2011

Mac

I was never that big on Make ups. I was just the eyebrow-powder type then zone out. Till recently when i started being overly conscious with my pictures - thus started my love affair with, uh, yes, drum roll please - MAKEUPS.

I started hoarding makeups of every kind that i read from blogs and beauty reviews. Yes, i lust make up.

I think this is the best generation of make ups. When manufacturers started collaborating with Cartoons. Think Sephora and Hello Kitty, and the sold out Mac and Walt Disney Villains.

Mac already launched their Spring 2011 Collection, with Wonderwoman as the peg. It will be released Feb 10 in the US, and March elsewhere.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The inspiration

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Eyeliner
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Gloss
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lipstick
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Palette
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pow


Are you excited as i do?

Pics from random Google search.

No comments:

Post a Comment