1. Tokyo Drift - Lifes simple, make a choice, you dont look back.
2. Lord of the Rings - I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
3. The Notebook - I am no one special. Just a common man with common thoughts. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived. I've loved another with all my heart and soul and for me that has always been enough.
4. Confessions of a Shopaholic - A man will never love you or treat you as well as a store. If a man doesn't fit, you can't exchange him seven days later for a gorgeous cashmere sweater. And a store always smells good. A store can awaken a lust for things you never even knew you needed. And when your fingers first grasp those shiny, new bags... oh yes... oh yes
5. Clueless - As if!
6. So Close
7. Disney Pixar Cars - There's a lot of love out there, you know man?
8. Cinderella - Someday, my prince will come.
9. The Godfather - keep your friends close, and your enemies closer
10. Twilight - If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I’m not ashamed of it.”
No comments:
Post a Comment