I cant live withhout books. My bff and i always wanted to be a writer. We always joke to make our own love story. Like me, she doesnt believe in relationships, too. Only in books and fairytales do true love exist. We always get giggly when we share stories about the books we read. The usual rich-boy-meets-poor-girl scenario.
I love any book there is. It may be a fiction, bio, real-life, scifi, cookbook, whatever. I invest in good reads. it makes me conquer the world. I discover things not within my reach.
Books show how the mind can grow. How it can explore. And it shows how powerful the mind can be. I admire authors. Its amazing how they put up a nice bundle. Writing is easy. Keeping your reader glued is the hard part. But whether its a put me down piece or a page turner, every book has its own charm.
Writing. Its my hidden passion. Back when i was still in school, i used to join press conferences for editorial writing. But it didnt grow in me. Maybe because it was overwhelmed by my other activities.
I still wanna write, though. Write about my lovestory. Ill be the Juliet, and ill be creating my Romeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment