I have always been a kid at heart. I love being carefree, i love being naive, i love being giggly.
Iam a Disney Pixar Cars fan, i can go about it the whole day, and doesn't tire from it. I have a lot of its stuff from Toy Kingdom. I can watch the movie over and over again, and i still cry at the ending, where Doc showed up at the Pistons Cup as the Pitstop chief crew. It showed about good friendship, and respect - being earned, not bought.
Before i sleep at night, i still dream about fairy tales and fairy godmothers. I believe in those, despite the technology we are in today.
I shop at the id section for shirts and headbands.
Well, everyone loves being a kid. The time when the only reason we cry is when we lost our crayons. Being a kid, you're free from troubles, free from heartaches, free from burden. You don't have to worry how are you gonna go home when you had too much booze, pay for plastic cards, if you look uh, okay,
But this is the real world. This is not Neverland. We don't have a Peter Pan. Thumb sized ballerinas don't exist. We don't fight with pirates. We don't stroll around fantasy like forests.
We are humans. We feel pain, we feel joy. We grow old, we feel old. And as we grow along, we become more mature. Our decisions and mindset changes. Some for the better, some for the worst. Its nice being a kid, but its nice being a grown up, too. Its a matter of acceptance. Emotionally and physically.
And whatever we may all be going through, lets all age gracefully.
... and never 4get to stay a child in the heart
ReplyDelete