One thing about having good friends is getting a piece of their mind when you're down. Its during this time that you gather around a bottle of wine and talk. Its one thing that my 180kph mouth doesn't engage in. I don't give out one. I don't ask for one. I talk a lot, but when it comes to those things, i shut up.
Its not that i don't want to help. Or im laughing at their misery. I just don't know how to give one. My logic is that, i cant even light up my own flame, why light others. Simply like, i myself cant fix my own dilemmas, why would i fix someone else s.
And its downright scary. What if it fails. What if its wrong. Where will the blame go?
One thing more is that, what Ive gone through is not bumpy enough to be charged to experience. I'm not saying that my life is perfect, its not. At all. But i live my life jolly. I don't think about miseries. I don't go to bed at night thinking about my misfortunes. Like, come one. We live in a world where happiness and sadness are the only options. Opt for being happy. Happiness is a choice after all. You can be in the slums and be gracious about it. And then again, you can own a castle, but your world is doomed. The state is not of importance, its how we see things.
When someones asks for my advice, my reply is, "hmm, why don't you ask..." or i just simply say i don't know. I can lend my ear, that's the only offer i can give. But if you're going to ask me on what to do, ill give you a stupid smile.
Maybe iam too safe. iam too cautious of what may happen. But i cant see myself being Joe d mango or doctor Love or Doctor Sally Holmes. Iam not that.
And i cant say, "its okay." Because its not okay.
Everyone has its own hell. But we can make it a heaven.
wla bang bago sa blog nato?!?!? lolz!!! link mo bagong blog ko... tanggalin mo na ung luma... at por pabor, magpalit kn template... lolz!!! delusyon.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletejust say how u see things... will be enough
ReplyDelete