Saturday, October 10, 2009

Wands and Dusts

I have always been a believer of fairytales. I drool over the line, "once upon a time... and they lived happily ever after". There's a priincess and a wicked stepmother in everyone.

It's only in fairytales that i believe in everlasting love. For humans, all lovFrogs dont turn into prince charming. We dont go through Edsa on a magic carpet ride.e are the same. Will be separated in time. Forever is too good to be true. Not for Cinderella, or Princess Aurora, or Bellle, Jasmine, Arielle and Snow White. They can have their prince charming forever despite their downs.

For humans, it's all lies. Love is hurtful. Love is wicked. You'll get separated in time. It may either be through death, or indiferences. For the princess, their hindrance is their wicked mom, or a dragon, or a witch, or a needle. For humans, love is. We love, only to get hurt.

In real life, we dont have a fairy godmother to transform us.

But everyone can make their own fairytale.

I dream of being a princess. To dance in winter wonderland. And someday, my prince will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment