Thursday, October 29, 2009

When The Sun Sets

You can never have it all - someone said just a while ago.

It's true. Just right. We see the sun rise, we also see it set.

Life can never be a bed of roses. Noone said life is fair.  We may want something so bad, but its still within our fate that decides if we can have it or not.  What if we go against fate and have our own way? Will we get a sunshine?

If there will come a point in time wherein you need to choose between truth or friendship. Where will you go? It's easy to say that you will chose friendship. Being a friend, or a true friend. You need to be there when your friend needs you most. You should be his/her biggest ally. It's not that youre tolerating your friends mistake, but, we should be there when they need us most.

But what about truth? Didnt our mom said when we were little that lying is a sin, and that we can go to hell? Is it right to shut the world from the truth just to cover up something of equal importance? It's not a white lie. Because even if it's a white lie, it is still a lie.

And I've proven that, lying is the hardest thing on earth. You cant keep your voice still. And it feels like there are butterflies in your stomache. I do lie, about petty things. But lying hard core is insane. I cant even hold my cigarette still.

I guess, being a friend, you have to accept the fact that you also need to fight your friends battles. It's given, i think. And i always think of it that way. But, i cant take the fact that other people you dont even know are bugging you like hell. I understand their misery, i understand where they are coming from. Even if this things are all new to me.

I guess, it's better to shut up. To get away from it all. It wont do any good even if i poke myself in. What happened were done  mature people. And maybe, they'll find their way around. or they will find a way to turn it around.

Iam just thankful that someone said this.

It doesnt mean that iam ending the friendship. It doesnt mean that Iam keeping away the truth. I can still be the best friend they can get. And maybe, the truth will set people free.

1 comment:

  1. wud luve to know what u think about this topic today

    ReplyDelete