Sunday, November 22, 2009

22/11/09

I was reading my back issue of YES! Magazine. I kinda neglected it, thats why even if its past one month, i havent seen some of the articles yet. So, now, i was flipping through it. I came across the Eat Bulaga 30th aniversary promo and was touched. Iam not really into any noontime shows, nor watch them fully, but this article really moved me.

Its their 30th aniv, so they are sponsoring 30 kids from less fortunate families for their 4-year schooling. These kids are from all over the country, have their own sob stories, and quite intelligent. I admire people who in their own little way take the time to give back. Its something to be proud of. I mean, not everyone has a big heart, for all intents and purposes.

My heart is for all those kids, who dont give up school no matter what situation they are in. Its admirable. I mean, not everyone are as determined as these kids are. Its cliche - some people got the money, but doesnt wanna study. Some got nothing, and yet, they are striving. But its true. Some people doesnt know the importance of something until its out of their lives permanently.

My fervent wish and i mean it from the bottom of my heart - that noone will suffer again from hunger. For poverty to end. We have a wonderful world. Let others see its beauty.


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment