Friday, November 13, 2009

My Team







Iam a big PBA fan. I can like, uhm, go and watch the live game after work, even if i have an early start the following day. I heart Ginebra. Well, the whole Philippines does. So when i found out about this shirt on the web, It took me about a month to get it for different reasons: 1. Cant make it at the agreed pick up time. 2. Dont have time to deposit money for the shipment. Thats behind na, kasi i have it na.

Speaking of Ginebra, I love Eric Menk to the bones. Since like forever. He is always on my dreams, and i build my dreams around him (corny). My bff's can attest that he is the man i really wanted all my life. LOL!

Acid wash jeans: F&H
Vest: American Eagle Outfitters
Mary Janes: Schu

No comments:

Post a Comment