Thursday, November 19, 2009

Is being fat a sin?

I was in Greenhills yesterday hoping to get a new mini dress. To my utter dismay, i wasnt able to find one my size. Like, c'mon. Dresses sold there are free sizes. And it wont fit. Either that it looks odd at the waist, or it keeps me from normal breathing at the chest. Now here comes the horrible truth, am i getting fat, again?!?! Like, all my life, ive been through a lot of fad diets. I tried south beach, atkins, no carbs, slimming tea, slimming capsules, or any product there is that has the word sliming attached to it.

Girls are obsessed with the thought of a thin body. Thin girls are reigning on the catwalk anyway. Everything or anything girls do have to do with their size. My own example:

Restaurant - i always request for less salt, less sugar. And if the serving is giving warning signals, i share it. I love Bubba Gump and Fridays, but god forbid their servings. Its ol american.

Malls - i prefer the stairs than the escalator, it burns out calories, right, And its not just for the mere fact of dieting or losing weight, hey, its good for the heart. My friends are always pagod and making reklamo everytime we are scoring the malls, its walk me to the moon baby! To think that i love wearing heels. Hang on, varicose veins. Not till im 70.

Work out - i love!!! Since forever. I know the importance of having an active lifestyle. Even if iam just infront of my flat tv, i jog, like crazy! I play badminton, i go to the gym. Remember the commercial, active heart, active lifestyle, active body.


I know my limits though. Being thin is okay, but taking it to the halt is exaggerated. Too much of anything is not healthy. The thought of looking good in a dress or on a picture is fine, who doesnt want to look good. But achieving what is, should not shape anyones world. It shouldnt be the everythought. In my opinion, OC people to being thin are psychologically disturbed. So, my logic is, whats a hot body if you are a psycho.

So after all the positive thoughts above, still boils down to my dilemma. Am i getting fat again? Im getting psycho. ROTFLMAO!




mwah, XOXO

1 comment: