Saturday, November 7, 2009

SOFAbulous



I was contemplating to buy a new couch. Or a new Steve Madden pumps. I choose the couch when i saw the black couch in Dimensione. I was planning to have my pad in an all black ensemble. But the moment i saw this adorable little twerp, ive decided, i'll get this instead. ill buy the black one on January. Reason/s why i chose this:

1. Christmacy design - Joy to the world is just around the block. Since i dont have any xmas decors, might as well feel it with this couch. Now ill be more a potato this time around. *wink*

2. I like how the flowery design is embroidered.

3. The mixing colors of green, gold and cream.

4. To stay home more often. I have this trait na, when i have a new thingy at home. i tend to just over use it. Bye old couch, hi new one! To more dvds and take out and delivery foods together.

No comments:

Post a Comment