Thursday, November 26, 2009

I Miss ZARA

I love my new sched, since i dont have to wake up that damned early, drag myself to the bathroom and head to the office. But. I cant have my ZARA fix anymore during weekdays. You know when times that you are imagining a dress so wonderful and wishing that the shift will end soon so you can rush to the store and get it. Well, i dont have that anymore, my shift ends when the store is nearly closing. And I dont want to hurry myself also to pick up a dress, then regretting it later. Argh!

Do you ever feel sometimes when you look into your massive closet and got nothing to wear? Like, from that big a pile, each of the dresses begging to be used, and you still think you have none? Thats my thursday morning. ARgh!

And, realizing its still a Thursday. Argh. ARgh. ARGh.

1 comment: