Monday, November 16, 2009

For today

I apologize of the lack of posts recently about certain things. When i started this blog, i originally wanted this to share my thoughts to y'all. To conquer and fulfill my deeper fantasy and dream which is writing. But i was too hooked up posting pics of my whereabouts and whatabouts that iam neglecting the purpose.

So sick today. I woke up weak, and sleepy. Maybe the 5am shift is taking its toll on my weakling body. Good thing our shift will be at 12noon to 9pm next week. At first, i was apprehensive. Too devastated that the idea is not sinking in. But iam giving it much tought about it lately. And i guess its not that bad. Iam thinking about Xmas and my lack of leave credits meaning i have to be at the office on that day. So, its beter i think for my shift to be at 12pm, so i can still party the night before without worrying that i have to get up early.

I miss my family so much after skyping with them earlier. I miss my dad who is always reminding me to get the newest techies out in the market. He's that techie. So techie that he gets stuff first before i even get to know about them. My mom, who knows me too well. Knows my taste in fashion. And buys things i wouldnt normally get because i think its awkward, but ended loving it because is lookbook great. My brother who calls me "Bong" since forever. I dont know why. Thats his petname for me. He is my favorite among them 3 (sorry sissy). I adore him too much that it hurts to think that he has a girlfriend he is so fond of. Iam always like that to them, i hate it when they are liking someone else. I understand that their love for me is different from that of their boos. But, call it selfishness, i want their attention only for me. My sister is sleeping already when we skyped. And my other sister, whom i last see when she went for an R&R in Palawan.

Technology for me is bitter sweet. Sweet because i get to see and talk with them even if we are continents apart. Bitter because i always cry after and it always feels like a meltdown. And as iam writing this piece, iam begining to get teary eyed again.

To other things:

* I got my New Moon ticket last Saturday. 4:45pm at Greenbelt. Excited to see it. Hope that its not gonna be like the first one.

* Txt message exchange between Lucy and Pink
Pink: Lets have Team Building in mumys hotel.
Lucy: I cant. You guys can go ahead. Iam too busy for the next few months.
Pink: I dont know. You've change.

I guess Iam. Not for the worse. Iam fulfiling my dream in the field that i originally wished for. In time. In time.

Conversation between Lucy and bestfriend through phone:
BFF: Where are you?
Lucy: On my way home.
BFF: Go back. U turn. Lets meet up. BFF2 is here.
Lucy: Seriously?
BFF: Yeah. Now na!
Lucy: Im broke.
BFF: Me too.
Lucy: Call me later?
BFF: Yep, later.


Quote for the day: I was okay till i saw you. *Wink*

1 comment: