Wednesday, November 18, 2009

People Whose Mind I Adore







Both are contrasts. Mo is tactless, Lucy is mindful.


I have always admired people who makes others engaged with their talk. Its true when someone said that knowledge is power. It upholds what you have outside. Well, it doesnt hurt that you too is physically outstanding, but, a great mind can outlast.

Mo

Some hate him because he is opinionated. He throws words uncaringly. But i like him. For me, there are two types of anything, one is nakakaaliw, two is nakakairita. He is nakakaaliw. He may say words that are way off, but if youll weigh it, he is right. Only a few people can be so honest and direct, and still leave away unscathed. He has depth. Heres your mo-dose:

"Dont get me wrong, im a pro-boob job type of guy but just dont deny getting it done, we dont care that much anyway. I just want to know im masturbating to the truth."


Lucy

I love Lucy. She is Bisaya, and she sounds funny in a cute way with her accent. With her angelic look, she has humor. She picks her words carefully. And you can easily see that she came from a decent family background by the way she speaks and choses her words. She is unpretentious. If she doesnt know what its about, she asks. Unlike some other people who pretends they know.

"For those who believe, no explanation is needed. For those who do not believe, no expalantion will be enough."

1 comment: