Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Bridge



Ive always wanted to take a pic on the MMDA footbridge, seriously! Maybe, to give myself a  motivation that i can conquer my fear. Acrophobia - fear of heights. Some call it vertigo. I call it my weakling self. I feel dizzy and feel like vomitting whenever im on a high place. This has been like forever.

I remember once, i had no choice but to gather all my courage and climb up the bridge. I was halfway through, i wasnt able to contain myself. I held on to an old woman who thought iam gonna grab her purse. Maybe because my hold was abrupt and clinging. I made pakiusap for her to hold me till we get across. So nice that the world has a lot of kind people. If not, may be i have had panic attack that will make me fall all the way down.

I dont know what it is with fears. Or how fears come about. It might be from a trauma. I dont even know if it can be cured. As for me, it doesnt matter. Cured or not, iam not somehting less.

If, and if ever i get to walk on that bridge again, ill take a pic. And thats to be posted here on XOXO.

Promise!

1 comment: